Friday, April 6, 2012

Magnum Opus Unvieling


I have been hard at work this last week working on what has become my Magnum Opus. It is, without a doubt, the best thing I have ever made. I know that I get excited about gift giving, but I don't know if I can give this one away, it is so awesome I want to keep it. Nothing I make can ever again top this thing. I thought Jamie and Karl's quilt was my magnum opus but I was wrong, this is way more awesome (and appealing to many more people, Jamie and Karl's quilt is still likely to be the most amazing thing I have ever made in their eyes because of all the work from all the people that went into it). I am so excited!!! I am hoping to unveil it next Saturday at about 4pm Alaska Daylight Time, the recipient should unwrap it sometime before that. If I can figure out how to do it from here, I will record the unveiling and post it here on my blog. It will be amazing and you will want to see it....

1 comment:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to assume... but I am very excited to see what this is :)

    ReplyDelete