Sunday, April 15, 2012

Instagram

Today thanks to my little brother Sean I discovered that Instagram was now available on the Android market. I downloaded it and I must admit I am kind of obsessed...






Sadly about four days ago I transferred all my pictures over to my computer : (  This means that I have far less pictures than I would like on my phone but I did have fun with a few. This picture is one I shot a few days ago while enjoying a fire on the beach which happens to be one of my all time favorite activities in the world.











Naturally I had to mess around with some of the awesome photo's I took of the Deathly Hallows Quilt I made for baby bj....










I can already tell that I am going to have way too much fun with this app in the future and I realized that I now have the perfect thing to do with one blank wall in my room, fill it up with awesome Instagram photos...












I am not sure why I am so in love with this photo of Jamie and Karl, but it has long been one of my favorites...
















Eeekk! I love, love, love what I was able to do with my favorite photo!!!











If you want to follow me on Instagram please feel free to do so my username is _twim_ because they won't allow periods....

No comments:

Post a Comment