Saturday, April 21, 2012

Guest Blogger, Sam the Dog

Today instead of hearing from me, I have invited a guest blogger to make a post. Please welcome Sam the Dog!!! Yay Sam I am so happy to have you do a guest blog!!

    Oh well hello Tressa, thank you so much for inviting me to be a guest blogger. I think that Tressa invited me to be a guest blogger because my Mom is out of town so I have been feeling a little down in the dumps. I miss my Mom but I have been having some fun with Tressa anyway. Today she took me on a pretty cool adventure with my friend Lily who I haven’t seen in a long time. I had fun running around and playing with Lily. We went for an adventure out on the Dupont Trail. We walked all the way to the beach and back. There was a lot of fun things to smell and see on the trail but I think my favorite part was a really tasty bone that Lily found in the woods. Lily likes to run into the woods but I prefer to stay a little closer to Tressa, you never know what is in those woods…

    I was kind of sad after Lily found the bone because Tressa wouldn’t let me chew on it and bring it home. I don’t know why she wouldn’t let me bring it home, it was so tasty. I was also a little sad that Tressa and Nicole wouldn’t let us chase after this spiky animal that was crawling in the woods. It would have been fun to say hi but Tressa put me on a leash and didn’t let me chase it. Maybe next time I will find a way to distract her so I can go say hi to the spiky animal.

    Mom would be very proud of me after my adventure. I listened to Tressa and was very nice to all the other dogs on the trail. It was a lot of work running out to the beach and I was so hot that I even went up to my belly in the water. Lily tried to get me to go swimming but I think I prefer to keep my feet on the ground. Lily was the only one who went swimming, Nicole, Tressa and I just walked into the water a little bit to cool off.

        Overall it was a pretty fun adventure and I am glad that there was lots of cold water for me to drink along the way. But now I am really tired and I think I will just sleep the rest of the day on my Mom’s bed, maybe when I wake up she will be home again. Tressa, Nicole and Lily are going to go on an adventure to Herbert Glacier next weekend, maybe I’ll see if Mom wants to go too and then I can see Lily again. Well that’s all for now, I need to take a nap….

2 comments:

  1. Almost as good as my trip to the dog park today with Dean, Ian and Maverick. Maverick was still wearing his dog ears and I cant wait for Dean to share some pictures he was taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I would love to see those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete